Fall Women's Bible Study - Monday Evening Option
Every Monday, from 09/09/2019 to 11/25/2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
All ladies age 18+ are welcome to come and grow together this Spring with other women through a study of Colossians & Philemon!
The books of Colossians and Philemon complement each other as two New Testament texts that gloriously display the gospel and its implications for how God’s people should live today.
This short guide will help readers see how both letters resonate with the apostle Paul’s overriding passion: magnifying Jesus Christ as the supreme manifestation of God’s redemptive purposes. Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
The study will be on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm at the home of Trey & Charlotte Richardson starting September 9th and running through November 25th.
This study book is available from Amazon for $9 plus shipping. Order your copy and sign up below to participate!
(Each lady should plan to get a copy of the book at least a few days prior to the first study meeting.)